This solution covers for hardware level of repair for Nokia 5800 Insertsim Problem and Also you will find Nokia 5800 Insertsim Ways and Jumpers information in the diagrams further in this article. Our Previous Solution was Nokia 7210 Ringer Problem Repair Solution.
Just see the solution preview below for it shows which components needs to be check and replace if the there is No Insertsim on phone or Insertsim problem of the Nokia 5800 goes wrong.
This solution may help if you already done a software calibration method and tried replacing the Insertsim but the problem continues.
Do these solutions step by step.
This solution may help for a water or wet damaged and accidentally, heavily dropped phones.
The Problem occur because of faulty Insertsim or bad it’s connection to the Mobile Phone’s PCBA Motherboard.
You Can Use any cleaning liquid for this purpose like CTC or any other you prefer.
Download Nokia 5800 Firmware Here
Please Note that we will edit these solutions or add new ones if found in this page at any time in the future.
So feel free to come back any time on this page to stay up to date.
Unlock your Mobile Phone Via IMEI Click here
Hints to fix Nokia 5800 Insertsim Problem Repair Solution:
- Check the Insertsim assembly for possible damaged and or misaligned.
- If the Insertsim is good to check and clean the areas of Insertsim terminals contact. Corrosion can weaken and loosen the connection.
- Trace the Insertsim ways connection to each certain components where it is being connected.
- Check and replace the filter capacitor and resistor elements.
- If the above method does not solve the problem, the possible defective part is the Main chip.Replace or overhaul could only solve the problem, but the tasks are have good soldering skills. Therefore, do not touch chip if you do not have enough knowledge in reballing a grid of balls (BGA) chip. Particularly for the integrator IC is also nourish the entire circuit.
Here is the Solution for Nokia 5800 Insertsim Problem Ways.
Nokia 5800 Insertsim Problem Repair solution
If you have further Questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on out website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You