This solution covers for hardware level of repair for Nokia 3110C Display Lighting Problem and Also you will find Nokia 3110C Display Lighting Ways and Jumpers information in the diagrams further in this article. Our Previous Solution was LG KG195 Charging Ways problem solution.
Just see the solution preview below for it shows which components needs to be check and replace if the there is No Display Lighting on phone or Display Lighting problem of the Nokia 3110C goes wrong.
This solution may help if you already done a software calibration method and tried replacing the Display Lighting but the problem continues.
Do these solutions step by step.
This solution may help for a water or wet damaged and accidentally, heavily dropped phones.
The Problem occur because of faulty Display Lighting or bad it’s connection to the Mobile Phone’s PCBA Motherboard.
You Can Use any cleaning liquid for this purpose like CTC or any other you prefer.
Download Nokia 3110C Firmware Here
Please Note that we will edit these solutions or add new ones if found in this page at any time in the future.
So feel free to come back any time on this page to stay up to date.
Hints to fix Nokia 3110C Display Lighting Problem Repair Solution:
- Check the Display Lighting assembly for possible damaged and or misaligned.
- If the Display Lighting is good to check and clean the areas of Display Lighting terminals contact. Corrosion can weaken and loosen the connection.
- Trace the Display Lighting ways connection to each certain components where it is being connected.
- Check and replace the filter capacitor and resistor elements.
- If the above method does not solve the problem, the possible defective part is the Main chip.Replace or overhaul could only solve the problem, but the tasks are have good soldering skills. Therefore, do not touch chip if you do not have enough knowledge in reballing a grid of balls (BGA) chip. Particularly for the integrator IC is also nourish the entire circuit.
Here is the Solution for Nokia 3110C Display Lighting Problem Ways.
Nokia 3110C Display Lighting Problem Repair solution
If you have further Questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on out website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You